Announcement: cppbench 0.2 released!
The second release of cppbench is here. Cppbench is a open source C++ benchmark framework cppbench. Someone on reddit suggested including user and system time. After some research that seemed like a good idea, so here is a new release with some additional features.
New Features include:
- Reporting of user and system time in addition to wall clock time.
- User time is the amount of CPU time spent in user code.
- System time is the amount of CPU time spent in the operating system kernel.
- XML output with all the information recorded by the system.
- Now tested on mingw and cygwin.
cppbench webpage: http://blog.quibb.org/cppbench/
cppbench on bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/qbproger/cppbench/overview
cppbench api: http://blog.quibb.org/cppbench-api/
In: Announcement · Tagged with: benchmarks, cppbench, open source